SECRETS FOR SELLING HOMES OTHERS FAIL TO SELL
Why do some homes seem to never sell?
There are a lot of reasons, but each one of them can be solved with the right tools and methods. Yes the price is the first thing to look at, but many times its the other variables that make the biggest difference.
In this book I’ll break down:
- Reasons why homes don’t sell
- Marketing techniques to improve it’s chances
- What to do in a poor market
- Signs of an agent hurting your chances
HOME IMPROVEMENTS THAT IMPROVE VALUES
This book walks buyers and sellers through different remodeling options and explains their potential return on investment (ROI) for popular renovations.
Too many times homeowners spend money they won’t get back when they sell. Find out which improvements will maximize the value of your home and which ones aren’t worth your time and money.
Inside, you will learn all about:
- Different upgrades for different rooms, including the most lucrative projects in living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and more!
- Living room upgrades and renovations
- Bedroom and attic renovations
- Bathrooms: Renovations and their ROI
- Remodeling, additions and their ROI
- Design advice (and trends to avoid).
- Different options for flooring, paint, and lighting.
- The importance of curb appeal and outdoor improvements.
- Tips for increasing their home’s value
FOR SALE BY OWNER (FSBO) GUIDE
This book offers a complete guide to the FSBO process — all aimed at showing how much work and stress they have in front of them (and how much money they could lose) without an agent on their side. 95% of FSBOs end up listing with a Realtor.
These strategies have been thoroughly tested and proven effective time and time again.
Some of the topics the book covers include:
- High end tactics to sell your home for top dollar
- Five reasons Homes don’t sell
- Common mistakes FSBOs make
- The true costs of selling FSBO (that the FSBO may not have considered)
- How to set the right price for your home
- Tactics to sell your home for more, including advice on staging, marketing, and curb appeal
- How to advertise and show your home without an agent
- Negotiation tips and tricks
- Why most FSBO’s screw up negotiations